[at-l] IF 3

Ofahoma ofahoma at aol.com
Tue Jul 26 09:26:28 CDT 2011

Carry on, Rock Dancer..... You are obviously a tougher hiker than I am
to hike through sore feet.  Still, wondering the difference between
sore feet and feet that hurt like hell.

Planning to resume my plans for this year in October when hopefully the
heat and bugs will lessen. Picking up at Ft. Montgomery with plans to
stop at Salisbury, CT.

To refresh your memory, take your time in NJ & S NY. It is tougher than
it looks on the map.

Peace

FMW