[at-l] Been reading

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Thu Jul 28 07:58:42 CDT 2011

I, too, really liked this book.  A long newspaper article sometime later  said that he and the wife of seemingly long patience are now divorced.  The article also suggested that it's not all truly true.  I liked seeing names of people I know, though.  And as for good reads, this was one.

anklebear

Humankind (be both)

Wonder if you can get it on Kindle? I too would like to offer a book recommendation. I just finished Winton Porter's book "Just Passin Through.". Not so much about the trail but about the people hiking the the trail and the strange tie that binds us together. A good read, at least I thought so.

Peace

Fat Man Walking