[at-l] ATC WEbsite---

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Fri Jul 29 09:17:04 CDT 2011

On looking at the fancy ATC website, I see that it's of little to no use to people who have hiked before.  I couldn't find anything 'personal' on it.  When did the administration of the ATC get so far removed from the people on the trail?  I know.  It was when it became a 'conservancy', rather than the old conference.  It's really sad to see.  Fred and Kathy's site still seems to be where we are.  Still, I didn't find shuttlers on either site.  They used to be there, though.  a'bear

Humankind (be both)