[at-l] Today's Google AT Alerts---

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 10:54:34 CDT 2011

Sounds like he was really a Leader.  Such a wonderful sounding person... those
are the kind you read their story and say to yourself.... Wow... wish I had met
that person.

We just have to remember one thing about life... we only have one... and we have
to live it to the best of our abilities being good to not only ourselves but
also others and our Earth.  33 years to some may seem like such a short time...
but look at the impact he made on others.

Here's to Follow and 33 well lived years.  :)
 Tenacious Tanasi