[at-l] Yosemite

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 11:16:12 CDT 2011

HotDog,

This morning I excitedly read your post to Michael.  He knows just how envious I
am of all of your travels.  :)

Then he starts telling me of his trip out west and sights he had seen while
there.  He said there was nothing as humbling as watching mammoth bison lumber
slowly across the road in front of your suddenly smallish feeling vehicle.  LOL
He told me that there are simply no words to correctly relate the vivid colors
and unabashed beauty of the landscape.  He started listing off all of the places
that he just has to take me.  I'm not sure we could have fit all of what he
actually had had in mind for a simple 2 week vacation.  hehehe

While he and I have put our trip out west for this year on hold for our son's
arrival, now your post has brought it back up.  I'd love to use some of our
maternity leave time to head over there, but then Mikah isn't due until October
2nd.  (I expect to go early and think it will likely be mid-September.)  But,
either way I think that far into the fall would put us into snowy season out
there.

You ARE going to share your photos, aren't you?!  :)))

Tenacious Tanasi