[at-l] April 24-30: Gravel Springs Hut to Rusty's Hard Time Hollow

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 14:26:14 CDT 2011

Oops!  I sent that email to the wrong list.  But, I'm glad it was a section
of the journal that was relevant to the AT.

Other entries have been and will be sent to my Yahoo group.  You can read
them by going to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TravelsAndTrails/ and
clicking on the "join this group" button.

There are earlier entries from this trip that pertain to the AT and there
will be more entries relevant to the A.T. as well.

But, I'm in Florida now and though I visited people known in the A.T.
community here, my current journal entries include things like visits with
family and friends, beach walks, endangered turtle nesting sites, sandhill
cranes, and alligators.  Not really related to the A.T.  :-)

Mara

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor