[at-l] Engines

Dave Hicks carla_dave_hicks at verizon.net
Mon Jun 13 13:57:27 CDT 2011

South Walker,

Good read.

In some ways it reminds me of something I read but can’t remember who said it.  Maybe someone here has a citation / attribution.

It was along the lines that the reason some folk can’t stand being alone (solo hiking?) is that they can’t stand the company.

I love the stillness and being alone.

Chainsaw