[at-l] VA maps

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Sun Jun 19 06:43:17 CDT 2011

Does anybody know what's going on with the SW/Central VA
maps from the ATC?  It looks like they're getting rid of
that old 5-map set (that were so skinny in places that the
map was barely trail-width) and are going with new, normal
maps. We bought a bundle of maps for the entire AT and got
maps 1, 3, 4  and 5 of the old style...and, maps for
Damascus to Pearisburg of the new style. So...what about
maps from Pearisburg to Waynesboro?  And, what happened to
map 2 of the old style? And, are my truck windows up? It's
starting to rain....

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98