[at-l] 2011 Section Hike - Day 4

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Sun Jun 26 22:39:46 CDT 2011

We did the Pochuck boardwalk on a Sunday afternoon, and everyone in NW New Jersey was out strolling on it for their exercise.  Strollers, walkers, just folks, everyone!  It was a freeway.  What I hadn't expected from all the pictures that I had seen of it was that there are houses right up near it on both sides.  The pictures make it look as though it's way out in the 'wilderness'.  Not so.  And there's a railroad track out there.  Gotta love it.  a'bear

Humankind (be both)