[at-l] egg drop soup

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Jun 27 18:36:45 CDT 2011

Maybe.  I worked for the Post Office back in the day (admittedly only a part-time holiday hire) and I didn't get any training.  Course I don't think I needed any for what I was doing (sorting letters, riding on a package delivery truck, etc.).  I assumed she was new because she didn't know anything about Gen Del, but maybe she knew and forgot.  Dunno.. Good thing you were there to help here out.  Send the USPS a consulting invoice.
:)