[at-l] another end of the trail

Rosalyn gadog430 at charter.net
Thu Mar 3 08:29:25 CST 2011

I got a dog a year or so ago. First one in many years. She is a delight. When I get home she is wagging her tail waiting for just me. She doesn't care that my ass is huge. She just wants to love me and have me love her.

I think we can learn a lot from that behavior. I for one think I am the luckiest person on earth that she chose to live with us.

Dawg

Sent from my iPhone