[at-l] Eastern Cougar Now Extinct

Victor Hoyt vnhoyt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:31:25 CST 2011

Indeed. It's all anecdotal. My mom used to see one on the edge of our property in the Northeast Kingdom. Our back yard view was west to Jay Peak, and north to Canada only a few miles away. The farmer up the road has had a number of sitings. I remember talking to him only a few years ago, and he commented on how it seemed to be getting wilder up there. So I guess this thread surprised me. I thought, if anything, they were coming back.

Sent from my iPad