[at-l] another end of the trail

Black Wolfe blackwolfe at charter.net
Sat Mar 5 07:00:37 CST 2011

Thank you all for your kind words.  Sam's understudy has been helping me
focus.  Garden preperation, plant starting and the usual daily chores all
help.  My hopes of useing Sam to educate Henry as a canine backpacker got
trashed of course, but I'm sure Henry is enough of a quick study to handle
some hiking this spring and summer without the example.  Life will go on and
more memories will be made.

Black Wolfe
Bruce W.