[at-l] Sunday Morning, March 27--Finally!

Kinnickinichere@aol.com kinnickinichere at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 13:46:46 CDT 2011

I just made arrangements with Pilgrim to be picked up in front of the Visitors Center at Amicalola Falls SP and hauled off to Stamp Gap to begin my attempt on Sunday, the 27th.  I will be awfully slow, not planning on more than five miles/day at least to Mountain Crossings.  My knee has been fussy of late.  I have it in the rigid, hinged brace, hoping that it will get on board with my dream between now and then.

Ms Janet's register entries will probably be pretty funny, don'cha think?  I wanted so much to leave earlier, but they will make the late start better.

Kinniockinnic