[at-l] Lost hiker [was: List slow?...]

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Tue Mar 22 10:20:39 CDT 2011

They say PANIC drives all common sense out of the
panicee's brain.  (or does testosterone keep some
young men forging ahead when they should be turning
back?)

~~ eArThworm
who, in spite of the Felixian prompting is VERY belated
in her birthday wishes.  Hope it was a good one.

> Very glad he is out & alive!
> I have 2 questions for  discussion....
> 1.  why would you ever abandon your gear and *food*?
> 2.  Why would you stay at a spot in the woods, for 4 days, without any
> supplies?
> Something doesn't add up.
> t.

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"