[at-l] 8 years ago today

Art Cloutman Art at crystalacresnh.com
Thu Mar 31 16:54:55 CDT 2011

Gunstock closed for the season on March 31, 2004. I cleaned out my
locker, loaded my skis into my truck and brought them home to be
stored for the next several months.  Next day I repacked my backpack
for the one hundredth time, said goodbye to my wonderful wife and
headed south for Connecticut to spend the night at John "Hoover"
Salcias's house.  On April 2nd, we got up a 3 am and headed south in
John's car arriving at Pittsburgh's house after 9 PM in Dahlonega,
Ga.  The next morning Pittsburgh drove us to Amicalola Falls State
Park where my amazing adventure began.  Hoover hiked with me for one
week then had to head home to go back to work.
--

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman