[at-l] Interesting Black Bear Study

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Wed May 11 20:28:56 CDT 2011

Okay, the baby in the stroller may be the one non-captive Black Bear attack
on a human in NY. It was in the Catskills in 2002 <
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/20/nyregion/catskill-bear-snatches-infant-from-stroller-and-kills-her.html>.
The four I located were all captive bears so they were probably excluded
from the study that my original link quotes.

Sorry SloeToe. No dingos involved and you are looking at the wrong side of
the globe.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://jimbullard.zenfolio.com/