[at-l] Appalachian Market mile 1401.3

hetchhetchyman at aol.com hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Sat May 14 19:59:49 CDT 2011

Hey Y'all! Sorry i mean YO.. New York and all.
The Appalachian Market at mile 1401.3 (Awol guide) is open 24 hrs a
day! I just resupplied there and they have a full deli and grill. They
have little 10 ounce jars of peanut butter, bagels, energy bars, real
cheese and of course the blessed beer.
Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know you can count on this place for a
major resupply anytime.
Hey.. guess what?
I havn't had a shower in five days. Yea, i smell just like a dead dog.
I am dirty, stinky, it's raining, my shoes are muddy, i'm tarped in a
puddle but ya know.. I love this! I have a gigantenormous tuna sub with
everything on it. The A.T. in New York Rocks!
Cheers-Iceaxe
P.S. I hope Y'all down there in Damascus are having a blast! Sorry i
missed you. Cheers Friends!