[at-l] Trail relo

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Tue May 17 11:16:15 CDT 2011

Last night I hiked a country Natural Lands area that I've hiked probably 100 times before. They're preparing the property for some prescribed burns.  In preparation, they've totally relocated some of the trails I know by heart.   In other parts what was a hiker-wide trail is now the width of two passes with a bulldozer.   Though I didn't get lost (poor blazing), I felt completely disoriented.

Do the rest of you get disoriented when a familiar trail is relocated?

Baffled Joan