[at-l] Trail relo

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Tue May 17 13:27:24 CDT 2011

I've actually been disoriented by the change of seasons on trails I know.
Sometimes it is amazing how much different things can look after the leaves
fall. Even with no relocations of the trail it can look like an entirely
different place.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://jimbullard.zenfolio.com/