[at-l] Trail relo

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 09:48:16 CDT 2011

I have gotten disoriented twice on familiar trails.

Both were loops. On one I had always done it clockwise & so decided to do it the opposite way. It was then that I discovered it had only been blazed in one direction.

On the other I had not done it in a while & since all of the leaves had turned yellow, it was tough to follow the yellow blazes.

hm