[at-l] Looking for Nomad (aka Zac Shroder)

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Sat May 21 16:12:51 CDT 2011

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Nomad (real name: Zac Schroder)?

I think he may have hiked the PCT last year and the AT some time before
that.

Rusty is trying to get in touch with him but the last address he has in
Madison, WI no longer works.  I'm trying to help them reconnect.

If you have any information about Nomad's whereabouts, can you either put me
in touch with him or ask him to email me?  I can give you my cell number to
pass along to him if that works better, too.

Thanks so much,

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor