[at-l] Lambert Meadow to Daleville

Davis, Herb hdavis at admissions.unc.edu
Thu May 26 22:01:22 CDT 2011

The crew will be doing the 311 to Daleville stretch in a couple of weeks and we know there is no water for the last 10 miles after Lambert's Meadow.  We also know there is good camping ground but has anyone done any tenting either a little before or after Hayrock.  We're in our 60's and 70's and experienced hikers but trying to stretch the trip to an extra day if possible.  I suppose we could always start back up the trail.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Gotta get out there.  Herb Davis