[at-l] WAY OFF TOPIC. . .Artemis! trojan

trailr at aol.com trailr at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 15:09:29 CST 2011

My last virus, blocked me from running malware bytes or regular virus scan. It disabled my keyboard, changed permissions in directories, stopped my windows from starting... Blah, blah, blah... It took 2 weeks to get it to the point where I could run anything, then I ran Malwarebytes (free download).  Malwarebytes fixed my last two virus issues, when nothing else would. Give it a try.

Hotdog