[at-l] famoussearchsystem virus [WAS --Re: WAY OFF TOPIC. . .Artemis! trojan]

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 21:42:19 CST 2011

Bummer.   The only way to assure complete removal is to reinstall
windows which is easier said than done, and you'd need to have a
reinstall disk from Dell.

Another option is a free trial of Comodo Internet Security Pro.  It
offers a normally free firewall with anti-virus and Defense + (which I
use) but  includes 24/7/365 remote security and system support which is
$50 per year.  I'd recommend it over McAfee any day.  Here's the link,
that has the free trial download link, however you may want to call the
number to speak with support and tell them your problem.

*http://tinyurl.com/7427nwl*

Best of luck,

Sly