[at-l] Is this? Re: another thyme

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 18:11:27 CST 2011

--- On Fri, 11/11/11, Felix J <AThiker at smithville.net> wrote:

> Date: Friday, November 11, 2011, 8:25 AM

> Has anyone heard that they've closed The Place down because hikers weren't paying, or some such?

### Felix asked The Place, and I thought someone would reply with better info than I had -- I'd been through town on an aborted trip around Labor Day, and had picked up the following:

                    ATTENTION HIKERS:

In order to meet county building codes, fire marshal and health department codes; electrical and plumbing upgrades will have to be made to our Hostel as soon as possible.

_Please_ donate generously so we can continue to operate and meet your needs.

Apparently, I turned the 1.5"x4" piece of paper over and used it for a list of chores, and re-discovered the message. I looked around a little bit for further clarification, or an idea of dates (as it's undated), but must have missed any relevant chatter.

Does anyone, at this point, have anything more, info-wise?

betterlatethannevertoe