[at-l] toe out Re: Gathering participants, ride and rider list

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 08:25:48 CDT 2011

With one class ending at 9:30 on Friday night, and another starting 8am Monday morning, sloetoe (currently grading ("de-grading"??) some Finite Math tests...) is out for the 2011 Gathering. Could really use it this year (as every year?)....

adjunctoe

BTW -- you all (the New England version of "y'all") -- you "real Hikers" -- you guys rock.
Please keep it up -- keep up the miles -- keep up the stories and the memories -- keep up the smiles.