[at-l] Fwd: Re: Scaramouche

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 2 21:07:20 CDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: rcli4 at comcast.net
To: Allen Freeman <allen at allenf.com>
Sent: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 02:06:20 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [at-l] Scaramouche

My wife bought a package deal at a charity thing we go to.  Sheis not climbing but we are gonna go to a park and do the safari thing.  Without looking at the papers I don't remember what trail.  I know it starts with an M if that tells ya anything.  It take 7 days I think and the Safari is like 6 days.

Clyde