[at-l] Gathered?

RockDancer rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 11 06:59:13 CDT 2011

Got back last evening, 2 of the hikers from this year need to get to Logan
airport early Wed morning - Little Bird and Rolling Stone. Short summary of
the weekend:
50 new members created for ALDHA
Terrific camping spot, sunrise over Mt. Greylock
About 400 attending
Skurka seems like a nicer person for having done the Alaska trip
Giving AT completion certificates is a hit - about 25 members of class 2011
attending
Ultralight hiking workshop was outstanding
Tricks and Bookworm are a couple!
Trivia game had 2 - $100 prizes donated - gift certificates to REI - nice
incentive gift, but tough questions.

"Which shelter is the last, heading northbound, that has the water source
flow into the Gulf of Mexico?"
--RD