[at-l] injured section hiker, Mt. Madison

trailr at aol.com trailr at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 09:19:19 CDT 2011

I remember heading down to Osgood tent site, on a rocky, wet, foogy, steep trail (oh wait, that was ALL of the Whites in 03)... Easy to fall in better conditions than he had. Hell, I fell in Georgia on a flat, dry section of trail a few weeks ago... Hmmm... Says something about my conditioning and abilities too, I guess... Section hikers have a tough time staying in shape, especially for the Whites, and especially for that weather... That's brew pub weather.

Hotdog