[at-l] Therma rest repair

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 14:46:29 CDT 2011

I think once you have suffered delamination you are out of luck...
Two choices... as long as it's not leaking you have a free pillow...
Okay... punt here... 3 choices... contact Thermarest and see if they
can help... they can't fix but you might score a replacement or a
discount.
Third... I REALLY like my NEOS Air...  :-)

skeeter

<<Okay, so not much help but a question along the same lines.  I was looking
to do a bike trip from NH to OH this past week...got cancelled thanks to no
way of getting there from here, but in the process I found my old Thermarest
had sprung a leak...of a different type.  It now has a built in inflated
pillow.  I guess the 'pockets/veins' the air goes into as you inflate it
must have 'ruptured' and turned into one big pocket of air instead.  I know
the answer to my question is more than likely the obvious but I'll try
asking anyways.

Anyway of correcting the problem?  Or do you just junk it.

Hey, I can try at least can't I.>>