[at-l] limmer boots on ebay 11.5/11.5/13

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 20:53:39 CDT 2011

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330609614412?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

There are 3 pair of Limmer Lightweights on eBay, set to go off in 18 hours -- all going for $45, and all looking sweeeeeeet. Sizes 11.5, 11.5 and 13, and all from the same seller.

These things need a GREAT home -- this needs to be passed around to all the rightly-sized hiker-types you know......

I SURELY DO LOVE MINE.
These are (I think) the best boot made. Perfect weight, resoleable, non-heel seamed, MARVELOUS. I first used mine by walking into the Wind River Range with maybe 20 hiking miles on 'em, and avoided blisters by a smidge of tape and some careful walking for a couple of days. Sweeeeeet boot.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
sloeTOE