[at-l] AT near CT/MA border

Art Cloutman Art at crystalacresnh.com
Mon Sep 12 12:48:33 CDT 2011

Many hikers have already finished the AT this season.  I believe I
read a trailjournal entry for a hiker claiming to be the 125th hiker
to finish and that was at least 3 weeks ago.  And many folks are in
Maine right now.  Most of them should finish.  I believe most thru
hikers have made it past the Green Mountains -  both NOBO's na
SOBO's.   I am sure that Irene has made it impossible for some hikers
to finish this year but most will make it.

>Am I understanding correctly that there will be no finished hikes
>this year? Except for the few who squeezed by earlier, of course.

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman