[at-l] Sins

Craig Wickmann tech.mann at verizon.net
Sun Sep 18 22:45:07 CDT 2011

I was there in August & noticed that it was closed on Saturdays.  I was glad
that I was there on Thursday.  I went on the USPS website though & found
that the Afton, P.O. is open from 9-11 on Saturdays.  I did not see this
Post office when I was there but according to the map on the website, it
looks like it is right near the trail.  Perhaps at the visitor center?