[at-l] Sins

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:28:29 CDT 2011

While not perfect, it's nice to see the Companion one up on the AT
Guide, which it seems, most thru-hikers are using this year.  It's
possible next years Companion will have profiles, along with the data
tables, to help narrow the gap.

Looking at Google Earth, with an AT center line the PO at Afton, looks
well off the trail to the east.

Sly