[at-l] Iran releases 2 Americans [hikers] jailed as spies

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Wed Sep 21 10:02:37 CDT 2011

American hikers finally freed:

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Iran-releases-2-Americans-jailed-as-spies-2181007.php

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Two Americans jailed in Iran as spies were released from Tehran's
prison on Wednesday after more than two years in custody.

Associated Press reporters saw a convoy of vehicles with Swiss and Omani diplomats
leaving Evin prison Wednesday afternoon with Shane Bauer and Josh Fattal inside,
heading to an airport in the capital Tehran. ...

~~ eArThworm

"Let the beauty we love be what we do." -- Rumi
Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com