[at-l] camping with babies... Re: Gathering 2011

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 02:55:52 CDT 2011

Toey,

Thanks for sharing the pics.  The boys were so darling when they were little hikers.  :)

I rejoined Backpacking with Children.  I had quit the group when my daughters stopped wanting to go with me.  Those were such sad days for me.  Now that black cloud has been lifted.  While we will not force hiking on Micah, we hope to lead him by example and provide him a love of the outdoors that his siblings didn't retain.

We will probably still look for a hotel room first.  Micah will only be a month old at the time and I don't want to worry about the weather changing.  If we have a hotel room it won't matter either way.

Are you going to be at the Gathering?!

Tenacious Tanasi