[at-l] The PA Ruck 2012

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 05:59:37 CDT 2011

Hello Rucksters and new friends.....We are pleased to announce that we are reserved at Bears Den Hostel for the 2012 Ruck !

January 27-29th, 2012

Scott & Marie Wheaton, caretakers of the Hostel, welcome us and have announced these great rates for attendees:

$15 per day, per person and $5.00 day usage fee: $40 for the entire weekend

$10 camping for you cold country folks

You must make your reservation with the hostel itself:

Bears Den Trail Center

18393 Blue Ridge Mountain Rd.

Bluemont, VA. 20135

(540)554-8708

The PA Ruck welcomes you, especially if you are a potential thru-hiker.
You are the reason why have a Ruck. Please consider yourself welcome,
and give us a shout with your questions.

We will update this thread as needed and will soon post information on
presentations, speeches, gear, and of course the main thing....meal
planning

StarLyte