[at-l] Ill hiker near Nahmakanta

Ofahoma ofahoma at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 15:43:28 CDT 2011

I never will forget Bob Peoples sharing stories of people who had
physical infirmities who had come through Kincora hiking the trail.
Some of whom were terminal.  Bob related to me that some DO come to the
trail to die.

I hope that when I get to that point, I have the presence of mind and
the remaining physical ability to get to the Trail. I can''t think of a
better way to go. But, I sure hope I don't cause difficulties to those
I may be around at the time or my family.

They already know I'm crazy. So, that part won't come as a shock.