[at-l] Fire ants

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 11:14:27 CDT 2012

Living in Florida, we've coped with the nasty buggers for decades.  For me the bites/stings itch for a few days.

Best advice:  watch where you stand, sit, and lie down.  They make easily ID'ed mounds; stay away from the mounds.  (Of course, if you've never seen their little mounds, this will be more difficult.)

Scratching,
Joan