[at-l] Fire ants

Ofahoma ofahoma at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 16:41:06 CDT 2012

Well being from Mississippi, I can tell you that they are everywhere. I
know that Mississippi is a long way from the trail but regardless, I
would plan on them being everywhere S of Central VA. And, they pack a
whallop. One or two aren't too bad but, they can kill if allowed to
swarm and you are allergic to the bite.  Bad news.