[at-l] Fire ants

Black Wolfe blackwolfe at charter.net
Tue Apr 3 18:51:45 CDT 2012

I vaugly remember seeing a fire ant nest somewhere along the trail between
Springer and Fontana Dam back in June of 2006.  Hornets, Wasps, Yellow
Jackets and various Bees are a greater threat IMO.  I got stung by a nest of
Southern Yellow Jackets a couple years ago north of NOC.  6 hard hits and I
stopped counting the little ones after 18.

Bruce W.