[at-l] one year from today..

Jack Vanderbijl jacko_1956 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:56:33 CDT 2012

I have the problem that like many others I can't earn money to pay bills while hiking so a looonnnggg hike every year presents problems....
I hiked the Bibbulmun Track last year and will be doing section hikes on it whenever I can this year.
I sort of hope Springer Fever never wears out because hiking looks like a cheap retirement plan to me.
Another 3-6 years and I can maybe go fulltime although I may have to become single to go much more than a Bibbulmun length (600mile) every year...
:-)
Thank you darling for the 2013 leave pass......