[at-l] 1986 Philosopher's Guide trivia

hiker 317 hiker317 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 12:15:43 CDT 2012

I suppose that a geographically related trivia question could be: what is
the name of at least one of the Kennebec ferrypersons prior to Steve's
tenure? I only remember half of one possible answer, but five dollars sure
seemed like a good deal at the time. One hint: the canoes were the same
color :)