[at-l] It ain't the AT, but it is Mt Wash

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 20:23:48 CDT 2012

http://www.chicagotribune.com/travel/sc-trav-0403-mount-washington-20120403,0,231093.story

I got a kick out of this.  The trials and travels of tackling Mt Washington
on the auto road.  The writer's last comment is "Next time I'm walking!".
I agree wholeheartedly!

When I went over the Presidentials the first half was in the fog, didn't
see a thing, then Lake in the Clouds in the mist, a night at The Perch, and
glorious clear skies from Washington and points north.  I wouldn't have it
any other way, I cherish the memory of every single step.

And Now, for something completely different ...
I thought you might enjoy another perspective.
Cody