[at-l] Sheltowee Trace

CrzyPlum at aol.com CrzyPlum at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 09:51:07 CDT 2012

It's been a few years but unless a lot has changed for the better, unless
you like route finding hikes I'd try another trail. The pieces in and around
BSF  (Big South Fork) weren't bad and those in and around RRG (Red River
Gorge) were  also OK. Leaving a vehicle along much of that trail is a gamble
unless you can  find a business or home that will keep an eye on it. Some
towns will let you  park near the police Hdq.
Maintenance used to be non existent on many stretches where the  ST did not
coincide with other trails.
If you go a report of your experience would be appreciated.

In a message dated 4/14/2012 7:35:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,