[at-l] Not your average bear: The rabid, harrowing attack on Afton Mountain | The Hook - Charlottesville's weekly newspaper, news magazine

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 14:54:10 CDT 2012

Rabid animals of any stripe are scary.  Here in Central Florida almost ten years ago, a new Florida Trail Association member was out for his first solo hike.  He encountered a bobcat, usually among the shyest of animals.  The bobcat attacked him repeatedly and then attacked a park ranger's vehicle and two rangers.

http://jacksonville.com/tu-online/apnews/stories/071502/D7KP874O2.html

Joan
bluetrail at aol.com