[at-l] seams

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:49:14 CDT 2012

Yeah, I read that after I hit send.  Sigh.

Well, it's not April 1, so Ryan's probably not playing a joke on you.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a problem with the listserv.  I just
realized the setting on my account was to get copies of my own emails to
the list but I don't.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor