[at-l] seams

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Tue Aug 21 06:13:38 CDT 2012

On 8/21/2012 7:07 AM, Felix J wrote:
> On 8/20/2012 11:01 PM, Ryan Brooks wrote:
>> Reply vs Reply-All?
> 'tis not this. But, I think I've figured out what it is.
> Now, I just have to figure out why what I think it is is
> happening.

Hmmm...for some reason Thunderbird was changing my 'from'
address to 'bluemarble.net' instead of 'smithville.net' on
SOME e-mails. I have no idea why it would do that.
(bluemarble and smithville were the same server for a long
time and mail would end up in the same inbox using either
address). So, I've deleted any 'bluemarble' items from my
options/settings and it seems to work.  We're off to a good
start today!!!