[at-l] FB Help

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Aug 23 10:23:55 CDT 2012

That's good, and I wasn't aware of that category OC.  Not exactly what I
want; I don't care if they see my posts, just don't want them commenting on
them.  I can do that for each individual post (by putting them in a "blocked
from commenting" group and then adding that group to each post); that's a
little bit of a pain having to do it for each post.